Daniels Health is looking for a brand new Part-Time Office Administrator to join our team here in Dandenong South and be an ambassador for Daniels Health. This new addition to the team will be the face of the company and responsible for providing general coordination and administrative support to our global support office.
The Office Administrator's primary responsibilities may include:
- Administrative support by phone, e‐mail, or in person.
- General Office Management responsibilities including monitoring and maintaining office supplies.
- Management of correspondence, administration and record keeping
- Assist with onboarding support such as working with the IT Department on new employee equipment setup
- Support the executive leadership team as required
- Ad Hoc project work
- 2+ years of office administration related experience
- Process orientated individual with can do attitude
- Proven office management, administration or assistant experience
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with a wide range of people, positively influence outcomes and obtain co-operation
- Self-starter, able to use initiative, work autonomously and with humour
- Ability to gain the confidence and respect of management, employees and other stakeholders
- Ability to deal effectively with challenging personalities
- Well organized with the ability to plan work, cope with conflicting work pressures, establish appropriate priorities and meet deadlines
- Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Excellent level of computer literacy (word, excel and Outlook)