Daniels Health is looking for a brand new IT Support Technician to join our help desk team and be the face of the our IT department and an ambassador for Daniels Health. This new addition to the team will be responsible for frontline technical support including documenting, troubleshooting, resolving and prioritizing incoming help desk requests as well as providing end users with technical support of company computers, applications, printers, telephones, and other related technologies.
The IT Support Technician's primary responsibilities include:
- Primary contact to resolve hardware/software/network problems reported to the Help Desk by phone, e‐mail, or in person.
- Provide support of Microsoft productivity applications and operating systems as well as other business applications.
- Provide Hardware/Software support and maintenance for all laptop/desktop computers
- Participate in projects to facilitate improvements to business processes and/or infrastructure.
- Responsible for IT asset tracking, supply orders, assist with selection of new hardware, and evaluation of new software
- Provide support for mobile devices and other equipment used for data collection in production areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, technical certifications beneficial
- New Graduate - 2 years IT support experience in a networked computer environment
- Familiar with various computer hardware, network printers, Windows operating systems and Exchange Server
- Exposure to networking tools and topologies such as TCP/IP, VPN, and Wi‐Fi
- Experience with Remote/Home office support challenges
- Strong time management skills, able to multitask and set priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work harmoniously with people at all levels within the organization and be customer focused
- Fine attention to detail and quality of work
- Solid problem solving and root cause analysis skill
- Willing to occasionally travel to remote sites in the US and Canada as required
- Ability to lift and haul equipment up to 50 pounds and crawl under workstations to install and maintain equipment