We have a simple mission - save lives through making healthcare safer. With growth both domestically and internationally, it's time Daniels Health added an energetic Account Manager to our fast paced and dynamic team in Georgia. This role oversees mainly accounts in the non-acute space.
Daniels might be for you if.....
You get excited about building relationships with clients? You dislike sitting behind a desk every day and rather be in the field? You want to represent the best clinical waste solution on the market inside some of the top healthcare facilities and get excited about providing exceptional customer service?
Apply if you’re interested in:
- Supporting the development and execution of customer account strategies that align with defined key business metrics, including client retention, revenue growth, cost savings and profitability
- Becoming the customer’s advocate internally to ensure we are meeting our metrics to help them with their safety, sustainability, efficiency and compliance
- You will be on site often doing the following:
- Educating clinical staff on our products and services related to safety, sustainability, efficiency and compliance
- Conducting routine audits related to our contract’s KPI’s
- Consultative business reviews after analyzing their metrics and goals
- On-going customer meetings to communicate best practices, business results and successes
- Internally collaborating and teaching different teams including operations, sales, logistics and finance
- Helping with any installs and implementations with new customers or any additions to current offerings
A successful Account Manager will possess:
- Experience managing accounts, strongly prefer them to be within healthcare
- Strong relationship building skills
- Customer service minded
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Experience with CRM systems such as salesforce.com