We’re looking for a creative designer to join our globally focused marketing team! We’re an industry-based organization but we’re very passionate about our brand and the interpretation of our culture, passion and vision through our brand interactions. Our brand is all about thinking differently – so our ideal candidate is someone who isn’t afraid to take risks, openly contribute ideas, embrace the unconventional and creatively collaborate. Joining Daniels you would be propelled into a very exciting and fast-moving environment; we are an entrepreneurial company, we embrace innovation and are passionate about driving genuine brand engagement and customer results. In this newly created role we would be looking for someone who loves a challenge, and is highly collaborative, creative and passionate about applying their design flair to drive company culture, brand engagement, and commercial wins.
What you will do
- Design e-mail campaigns and landing pages
- Design advertising banners for retargeting, social media and other web based campaigns
- Printed design initiatives including brochures, trade show banners, vehicle wraps and signage.
- Provide design support for customer proposals, presentations and tender responses
- Attend strategy sessions with marketing and communications leadership
- 3+ years working in a commercial environment in a design role that includes both printed and digital design
- Experience working to brand guidelines, upholding a company’s “look and feel” whilst effective creative innovation for each independent project
- Loves design! Strong flair in Ideation.
- High level of proficiency in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Medium level competency in the creation of PowerPoint Presentation
- Self-starter, detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Has an innate creativity to conceptualize designs in accordance with our branding guidelines, whilst also possessing the technical graphic design skills to materialize them.
- Have the ability to self-manage your time and projects from initiation through to completion
- HTML/CSS and Pardot hands on experience is an advantage
- Skilled in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Video, photo, or coding experience is a plus!
- Strong organizational skills in workflow and file management
All qualified applicants may submit their resume, and portfolio samples to: email@example.com