We have a simple mission - save lives through making healthcare safer.
By joining Daniels Health, a global and family owned company, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to each other and empowered to deliver the future success of the company. With a strong focus on future growth and business development we now have the opportunity for a Business Development Professional to join our Southern California team.
This is a true business development role with a great opportunity to grow and develop the Daniels Health business in Southern California along side our dedicated leadership team. The position requires a high level of understanding of the interrelationships of multiple customer departments and committees with new and existing customers. A high level of negotiating and solution selling skills is required coupled with strong relationship building capabilities.
Primarily the key responsibilities encompass:
- Achieve sales quotas for the territory as set by the company
- Targeting new business and creating a pipeline within the territory
- Participate in the sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and budgeting processes
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly analysis of the territory for the Regional Manager, Area Director, and Vice President of Sales
- Develop a business plan for the territory using SalesForce.com as the basis for the plan, detailing key targets, etc.
- Utilize pipeline management to ensure a sales plan is met and all opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Manager, constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies to maximize results
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction for accounts won and accounts being worked on
- BS, BA Four Year Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 10 years’ sales experience
- Similar industry based experienced to that of Daniels Health (service related)
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Must be able to professionally present the features, advantages, and clinical benefits of all our products and services to compare their performance with competitive products
- Solutions selling experience
- Computer literacy skills, especially in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel