By joining Daniels Health, a global and family owned company, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to each other and empowered to deliver the future success of the company. With a strong focus on future growth and business development we now have the opportunity for a Business Development Professional to join our Northeast team, preferably based out of Connecticut with travel to new Boston.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, customer centric sales team member. This is a true sales role with a great opportunity to receive your own territory to develop business. The position requires a high level of understanding of the interrelationships of multiple customer departments and committees with potential and existing customers. A high level of negotiating and solution selling skills is required coupled with strong relationship building capabilities.
- Achieve sales quotas for the territory as set by the company
- Targeting new business and creating a pipeline within the territory
- Participate in the sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and budgeting processes
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly analysis of the territory for the Regional Manager, Area Director, and Vice President of Sales
- Develop a business plan for the territory using SalesForce.com as the basis for the plan, detailing key targets, etc.
- Utilize pipeline management to ensure sales plan is met and all opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Manager, constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies to maximize results
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction for accounts won and accounts being worked on
- BS, BA Four Year Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ sales experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Must be able to professionally present the features, advantages, and clinical benefits of all our products and services to compare their performance with competitive products
- Solutions selling experience
- Computer literacy skills, especially in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel