With a strong focus on future growth we now have the opportunity for a Lead Recruitment to join our fast paced, energetic and passionate team in the downtown Chicago Office. This leadership position will involve being accountable for facilitating exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as providing best practice advice to attract and retain talent, build our employer brand, and ensure adherence to our organization values. This new addition be responsible for recruiting corporate roles in the areas such as Sales, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Operations with an oversight of high volume roles such as Drivers, Plant Operators and the like.
Looking to grow your career? Daniels might be for you.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 8 years recruitment experience gained within an agency or corporate environment
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, train and develop others
- Well-developed communications skills with the ability to relate effectively with a wide range of people, positively influencing outcomes and obtaining cooperation
- Well organized with the ability to plan work, cope with conflicting work pressures, establish appropriate priorities, and meet deadlines
- A sense of humor, self-confidence and the ability to think on your feet
- Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well-developed negotiation and presentation skills
- Support overall effectiveness of the business by modeling behavior consistent with company values
- Excellent level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
From the team here at Daniels Health, we wish you all the best with your application.