If you want to use your digital marketing expertise to improve healthcare safety, read on…
We are looking for someone who is passionate about driving growth, is performance-driven, and wants to expand his or her international digital marketing expertise. As the first Inbound Marketing Specialist for Daniels Health, (a global company) you would be empowered to creatively execute an exciting new future for the Daniels brand online. With our business in a high-growth phase, we are looking for someone strategically focused with proven history in digital transformation.
What we’re like to work for
As a company we are a little out of the box – we move fast, we’re entrepreneurial, we seize the future with both hands, and for the right person this is a very exciting company to be a part of! We have a strong established brand with a compelling story, and you would be joining our team of 60+ in our Chicago support office.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through e-mail, content and social channels
- Plan, execute and monitor (through CRM) all digital marketing campaigns including PPC, display advertising and e-mail marketing
- Creation of PPC campaigns, including keyword research, campaign setup, and optimization
- Drive reporting and monthly analytics for all digital campaigns, including goals and event/UTM tracking within Google Analytics, and implementation of tracking pixels on relevant sites. Provide recommendations and budgets to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Support SEO/SEM initiatives and write informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website, advertisements and landing pages
- Ensure appropriate salesforce.com fulfillment and lead distribution is in place for launched demand-generation initiatives
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team, act as a brand guardian in terms of the look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with closed-loop sales analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity converts customers, and continue to refine our strategy
- Responsible for creating and optimizing digital advertising across multiple channels
- Regular collaboration with the Digital Sales Team to monitor campaign success and understand current leverageable customer or industry-trend opportunities
- A qualification in digital marketing, or related field
- 4+ years of marketing or relevant local post-college experience
- Loves data!
- Analytical with creative skills in interpreting and using data to drive high-performance sales results
- Experience in identifying target audiences and constructing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in web design and CMS
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce hands on experience is an advantage
- Skilled in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Skilled in content writing for SEO results
- Relevant service-based industry knowledge preferable