If you want to use your digital marketing expertise to improve healthcare safety, read on…
We are looking for someone who is passionate about driving growth, is performance-driven, and wants to expand his or her international digital marketing expertise. As Digital Marketing Manager for Daniels Health, (a global company) you would be empowered to drive, blueprint and creatively execute an exciting new future for the Daniels brand online. With our business in a high-growth phase, we are looking for someone strategically focused with proven history in digital transformation.
What we’re like to work for
As a company we are a little out of the box – we move fast, we’re entrepreneurial, we seize the future with both hands, and for the right person this is a very exciting company to be a part of! We have a strong established brand with a compelling story, and you would be joining our team of 60+ in our Chicago support office.
- Develop and deploy a digital marketing strategy that supports brand and sales ideals, aggressively drives market reach, and proactively brings stakeholders ‘on the journey’
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to drive and maintain Daniels’ online presence
- Lead new customer acquisition with an emphasis on revenue impact
- Plan and execute all of Daniels’ digital marketing including lead nurturing, marketing automation, trigger-based emails, SEO/SEM, display online advertising, social media, and web/microsites.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity converts customers; drive growth objectives that continue to evolve with sales results
- Budget, Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Build and maintain subject matter expertize on the implementation of multi-channel tactics and emerging trends in marketing, technology and e-commerce
- Expand company's media vision by launching new media channels and introducing innovative ways we can connect with customers on a local, national and global scale
- Coach and lead marketing team on conversion rate optimization best practices
- A qualification in digital marketing, or related field
- 8+ years experience in digital marketing, 2+ years running SEM or paid search campaigns; ability to demonstrate strong ROI results in previous role.
- Experience in hiring and managing teams
- Data-driven, has the ability to translate data into successful marketing strategies
- Strong implementation background in digital and content-driven marketing
- Ability to think like a consumer and not be afraid to test ideas
- Experience in a service-based company (healthcare is advantageous)
- Strong problem-solving and hands on project management skills; exercising your ability to think creatively whilst being a strong individual contributor
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent presentation skills and a natural ability in written and verbal communications
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands on experience is an advantage but not a requirement