Under direct supervision, the Collections Associate performs a wide variety of credit and collections functions.
- Contacts customers regarding delinquent payments and prepares reports reflecting status of credit and collection activity
- Maintain detailed notes on all receivables or billing issues with customers and work with the Revenue Department to resolve such issues
- Answer internal/external customer inquiries and researching complex issues when necessary
- Establish firm payment dates or payment plans with customers
- Manage complex and large accounts while maintaining positive customer relations
- Enlist the assistance from Sales and Senior Management when necessary to accelerate the collection process and minimize customer disturbance