We have a simple mission - save lives through making healthcare safer.
By joining Daniels Health, a global and family owned company, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to each other and empowered to deliver the future success of the company. With a strong focus on future growth and business development we now have the opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our Florida team in Orlando.
This new addition will play a critical part in driving maximum value within our acute care customers by focusing largely on client retention and account development in our rapidly growing customer base. The Senior Account Manager will also take ownership of a portfolio of customers as well as: maintaining relationships with key stake-holders, identifying upsell opportunities, auditing accounts, and ensuring targets and satisfaction levels are met.
In summary key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development and execution of customer account strategies that align with defined key business metrics, including client retention, revenue growth, cost savings and profitability
- Become a trusted advisor within your portfolio of customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
- Develop a blueprint for key accounts that includes contract terms and expiration, services and products we provide, buying group, etc.
- Ongoing in-service education with clinical staff on our products and services related to safety, sustainability, efficiency, compliance and education
- Be able to provide expertise and support to our customers in our full line of products and service offerings
- Assist with waste policy capture, design, review, annual assessment and policy adjustment aligned with the strategic goals
- Serve as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including operations, sales, logistics and finance
- Conduct routine audits related to contractual KPIs in the areas of safety, sustainability, efficiency, compliance and education
- Ability to support customer implementations that best address the customers’ needs
- Support ongoing strategic customer meetings to communicate best practices, business results and successes
- Support the facilitation of quarterly business reviews and executive meetings
- Analysis of customer performance metrics to deliver consultative business reviews which result in strategic recommendations, best practices and process improvements
The successful Account Manager will posess:
- 6-12 years of industry experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Hospital services or related service industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding computer based skills; Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, etc.