We have a simple mission - save lives through making healthcare safer. By joining Daniels Health, a global and family owned company, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to each other and empowered to deliver the future success of the company. With a strong focus on future growth we now have the opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
With growth both domestically and internationally, it's time Daniels Health added an energetic Senior Recruitment Consultant to our fast paced and dynamic team in our Chicago Office. In this role, you will be accountable for facilitating exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as providing best practice advice to attract and retain talent, build our employer brand, and ensure adherence to our organization values. You will be responsible for leadership and corporate roles in the areas such as Sales, Finance and Accounting, Operations, and Business Support for Daniels nationally as well as oversight of high volume roles such as Drivers, Plant Operators and the like.
Joining our passionate and high energy Talent Acquisition Team, you will have a hand in a variety of recruiting ranging from process improvement to projects and new initiatives. You will receive unique exposure to high level executives globally including counterparts in Australia, the UK and Canada.
Looking to grow your career? Daniels might be for you.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 4 years recruitment experience gained within an agency or corporate environment
- Well-developed communications skills with the ability to relate effectively with a wide range of people, positively influencing outcomes and obtaining cooperation
- Well organized with the ability to plan work, cope with conflicting work pressures, establish appropriate priorities, and meet deadlines
- A sense of humor, self-confidence and the ability to think on your feet
- Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well-developed negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to mentor, train and develop peers
- Support overall effectiveness of the business by modeling behavior consistent with company values
- Excellent level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
From the team here at Daniels International, we wish you all the best with your application.